Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You want to see some wedding pictures?

Sorry,

You'll have to wait at least a week before those become available for public consumption. In the meantime, I'll say this: The wedding was perfect. The guests, the ceremony, the reception, all flawless. Pastor Abernathy couldn't have done a better job. His professionalism and sense of humor are second to none. The reactions to people when we exited the sanctuary to the Star Wars theme was priceless. Our friend Justin ran the sound very well, and he can't be appreciated enough.

I am grateful to the wonderful people at Fountain Of Life who allowed us to use the sanctuary, helped out behind the scenes, kept things moving and cleaned up the fellowship hall. I am blessed to be able to worship with such a group of spectacular, genuine people.

It was great to see all of the guests. The turnout was wonderful. We are very fortunate to have such great friends and family to help us celebrate our day.

A very special thanks to our friend Danny who volunteered to take pictures for us. I am excited to see them. From the preview I saw on the camera, the photos look incredible.

Truly the best day of my life. Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen, and shared in the experience. It was a dream come true.

I certainly hope I didn't forget anyone.

There is another pre-wedding blog or two that I'll put up eventually, and I'll discuss some of the honeymoon, post-wedding life, my thoughts on this, that, and other random absurdity at a later date.

In the meantime, I'm off to go enjoy my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment