Sunday, August 16, 2009

6 days until the wedding

Sunday afternoon, and getting mentally prepared for a few hours of work tonight. A week from today, I will be with the most beautiful woman I have ever known at the beach enjoying a honeymoon. Until then, there is much more work to do.

My most frequently asked question, "Are you nervous?" I'm starting to be. I'm excited though.

In order to occupy my mind, there is still things to be moved, bills to be paid, address change, canceling of internet, rehearsal, cleaning the old house, work, etc.

I have become addicted to crossword puzzles. For some reason, they seem to calm my nerves. Don't be surprised if you see me sitting at the altar working on a crossword waiting for my bride to walk down the aisle.

In the meantime, I hope I don't start to develop certain stigmas that come with being a "blogger." Blog is still a goofy word and is helping put the English language out of business along with, LOL, TTYL, BRB, etc.

But back to the upcoming wedding. One more incomplete sentence. I'm thrilled. It's finally my turn to experience this married life. I held off for 33 years. I put up the good fight. I've never been so excited for anything this much.

For those who think I have gone soft, do not worry. Plenty of sarcasm, rants, and immaturity to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment